Astonished by the environmentally friendly nature inside the Vilnius, Armenian pupil Gevorg Khachatryan told you this will be among the many determining has actually out-of Lithuania’s resource. “Vilnius can be so environmentally friendly. It appears to be there are tree every-where.
It’s an effective experience to help you trave3l beyond Armenia in my situation
Graduating which have a diploma on the math of Yerevan Condition College or university, he or she is shopping for a beneficial Master’s Learning public Fund Government and you can expenditures a session as an exchange student during the Vilnius within Mykolas Romeris College or university.
– I on it Lithuania since it is fascinating to see another country, getting a different area and become acquainted with individuals from other nations. My personal college for the Yerevan better if I pick an enthusiastic replace concept given that a passionate Erasmus college student on Mykolas Romeris University from inside the Vilnius. We simply research for the Armenian within my country, thus i believe it could be interesting to review in to the English.
It is the before everything else we viewed,” said the new twenty-two-year-old replace scholar of Yerevan whom discover Vilnius once you research in the slide session
– Next to nothing. We all know the new labels away-regarding grand urban centers – Vilnius and you will Kaunas and you will regarding the Lithuanian flag. Concurrently know that when you happen to be a portion of the USSR. I am not sure some thing, but I’m here in Lithuania to decide something a little more info on its nation.
– Their found its way to September and you may instantly provides started quarantined for a fortnight. It must be difficult to visited a different country and you can you may spend your entire very own for you personally to the newest having a beneficial month?
-Sure, however, I become my personal training here from another location. It had been a spin however for us to spend time creating from another location that have my occupations since a good exposure movie director for the Armenia. Together with, I watched brand of clips in English and you can Russian (Gevorg conversations Armenian, English and Rates My personal Day relationship Russian).
– Extremely, Lithuania are area of the Soviet Union thirty years into the for the past. Get a hold of we right here, especially those who’re old, one chat Russian. It will be the same during the Armenia. Older people discover Russian. Elderly people do not speak English. Additionally, the brand new Soviet-big date houses listed below are yet , – if or not within the Yerevan or even in Vilnius. Of numerous have been built during this period. Some of the exact same sort of Soviet assets along with stand-in Yerevan.
– Not really. To date, my roommates and that i was indeed making preparations having ourselves. We plan something as simple as sausages, an enthusiastic omelet. For the lockdown, I’d my pals provide myself dining. While the I could time, I really hope to use certain Lithuanian items. And, I am hoping to go to particular regional cities such Trakai.
– I’ve noticed that Vilnius is quite green. On Yerevan this is simply not in that way. In my opinion in this Vilnius feels as though a region into the a great forest. The type here’s amazing that is okay on the urban area. Into the Yerevan, you can’t discover including greenery. You need to take a trip from Yerevan to help you a city such as for example Stepanavan to obtain trees, nature and this much greenery. You will find also realize one to winters try chill within the Lithuania. For the Yerevan inside September it’s stunning – regarding the 30C. I’ve gorgeous summers unlike cold winter seasons. I’m not sure what to expect from the Vilnius hence cold temperatures.
– We miss my loved ones. We forget my buddies. We refer to them as everyday and today i speak. I tell them that Lithuania is a good country try in to the. And i am happier be meeting the fresh loved ones, anybody else, only at Mykolas Romeris College or university. I have produced friends that has Ukrainian pupils together with of those of France and Poultry. Unfortuitously, it’s costly to travelling out of Yerevan abroad – specifically today within the pandemic.